Coral Springs, FL, United States
Oct 23, 2020
We are currently looking to expand our DAS Engineering team. This position requires an individual to be technically proficient, well-organized, highly responsive to customers’ needs, and works well with others. Experience in the in-building wireless IBWAVE Design is required, preferably with a Repeater & DAS OEM. We are accepting applications from just graduated Engineers motivated to learn.
- Reviewing and designing in-building distributed antenna systems (iDAS and oDAS) using iBwave software.
- DAS troubleshooting and formulation of recommendations for performance improvement of existing systems.
- Responding to Technical Support inquiries via email or phone.
- Generating and presenting detail DAS system proposals and quotes
- Onsite analysis and commissioning using portable test equipment (e.g., signal generator, spectrum analyzer).
- Producing technical materials (e.g., spec sheets, user manuals, quick-start guides, troubleshooting guides, white papers).
CellAntenna Wireless is an established, leading provider of in-building system services that improve wireless coverage and capacity for the largest service providers and enterprise customers around USA. CellAntenna offers complete, custom-designed turnkey solutions for wireless carriers, enterprise and public safety entities. We leverage our substantial wireless industry experience and in-building expertise to give our customers a seamless experience. CellAntenna is proud to be certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
Skills & Requirements
BS in Engineering (Electrical or RF Engineering degree preferred)
Experience in in-building wireless industry (carrier experience or experience with DAS or turnkey integrators highly preferred)
Experience with Fiber DAS equipment (e.g., CommScope, Solid, Corning, JMA)
Experience using iBwave in-building RF design software (IBWAVE certification 1 & 2)
Experience with handheld test equipment (e.g., signal generator, spectrum analyzer)
Solid knowledge of wireless technologies (GSM/WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA/CDMA/LTE) and frequency bands
Experience with Public Safety DAS
Experience with data collection tools and post processing tools
Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills